LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Apurv   29 September 2020

Love marriage

I was in relationship and girl has promised me for marriage..we both have physical relation which their parents got to know.. so they decided to marry her with someone else and called out boy but she was fighting i want to marry with someone else.. so they forcefully get her to the boy and she said yes .. but she came and called me told me i was not able to meet the boy and my parents forced i decided to call the boy and someone from his family asked for proof so i shared the chats and some normal photos of us.on facebook messenger. then he told that the girl was happy and i asked her 20 times that are you under pressure.. she said no... but when the boy got to k ow about my relationship with her so he said no to marriage... and i got to know that the girl was lying to me that she didnt meet up with the groom..and next day when she tell everything that yes i promised him and later i selected the boy they accepted their mistake.. now they are sating we will file fir... i asked what kind of fir .. i just shared the normal photos where nothing was wrong... and i have chats of same day se told me about guy and promising me that she only marry me ... so tell me what should i do now...? I am from faridabad, Haryana and girl is from uttar pradesh


 3 Replies

Saguna   29 September 2020


I can't see anything wrong in the descripttion which you have given. If you have shown normal pictures of the girl which she herself has uploaded on the Social Media Platform, then there's nothing wrong in it. 

Regarding the Chat messages which you have shared with the guy, you need to be a little more explanatory with them in regards to their content. What was the nature of those messages? Were those chats intimate, did both of you exchange any personal information or was it something she shared with you with a note of trust keeping in mind that you will not show it to any third person? 

If the girl is threatening you about the FIR, then its better that you speak to a Legal advisor, since the nature of the chat between you and your Ex- Girlfriend lacks clarity.

Hope this piece of information was helpful to you.



PRASHANT RAJPUT   30 September 2020

I am of this opinion that nothing much can be done in this situation if the pictures shared by you are not showing intimacy. You need not worry. If they file FIE, you will be notified by the police. If police calls you, get anticipatory bail in the non-bailable offence.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 October 2020

please elaborate facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register