Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Gulagari (LAWYER)     30 October 2014

Lost passport

Hai, sir,

My client obtain passport in 2009 april,  and she married in 2010 june, after one year the husband neck out the wife from in laws house then come to her parents house  living separetly  and she filed 498-A, now the both parties ready to take divorce mutually. but the husband keep her passport with him  and says that  I don not know where she kept passport. so now she file any complaint before passport authority and she will got new passport . plz  tell me.

krishna

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 October 2014

Please advise to your client that let her  inform to her husband about police complaint for keeping passport without her permission. If he returns, it is all right. Otherwise she can give police complaint. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 November 2014

If the husband is reluctantly refusing to give back her passport, she may issue a notice to him demanding the same, if this fails to invoke any response, she may lodge a complaint against him in the local police station to intervene and retrieve the same, after that also, if the situation continues, further legal action by police by registering FIR and taking action as envisaged in  law will fetch you relief and remedy.

Vickey Seerapu (Lawyer)     06 November 2014

File a complaint in the police about the missing of your passport and collect copy from them. Reapply for passport in passport Office. No use of asking passport from your husband it is wast of time. Otherwise at the time of settle put an objection to give your passport back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register