Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAN (Professional)     25 December 2010

Looking your Advice

Hi,

I have completed my Graduation, MBA, joined with a C.A firm worked for 6 years, due to some financial problem I could not complete my C.A, but fortunately I have completed my L.L.B in between I got married and having a 9 month old kid, I have enrolled myself as an Advocate in 2009 here was the same financial problem which not allow me to work as a junior under any lawyer like you seniors. Now I am working as a tax consultant I have very depth knowledge about taxation but I m lack in legal part, I would be happy if you experts help me to become a good lawyer, I know it is very difficult to be a good advocate without help of a senior advocate. As I told u it is very much difficult me to be a junior, I have no time for that. I am working almost 12 hrs every day to fulfill my family requirements.

I am egger to be a good lawyer in the field Taxation, Criminal Law, Civil & Consumer.

Looking forward your valuable advices

Regards

R.Goyal

Learning

2 Replies

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     26 December 2010

75% of taxation practice is with the knowledge of accounts. Only 25% is covering legal . So  your  knowledge in accounts will help you. Please follow  the reports and legal applications. With your good interest and hard work you can be a good lawyer in the field of taxation.  For following other fields like civil and criminal courts , you must attend the courts regularly  and seek the help of some good seniors without which you will find difficulty in court practice. 

RAJAN (Professional)     26 December 2010

Thank u very much sir,

one more thing sir, is there any book or reports through which i can gain more knowledge in the above field as i mentioned. 

If yes, then let me know those.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register