Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (Employee)     02 February 2012

Looking for some help in pune regarding co-op society regist

Please help address my questions:

Party A has bought a plot land from society named X  from Party B about 5years back. Party B is the 'chairman' of the society X. Sales Deed is executed on this in PUNE, and society membership fees is given to society , a receipt is received from the society regarding payment of society member ship fee.  We do not have a way to verify if this receipt is valid.  Land comes under Pune Mahanagar Palika, and its around BANER and PAN CARD CLUB. 

After a while we found that, Party B has not given any documents like share certificate etc to Party A and hide all the activities related to Society X.

Also Party B has other interest like 'buying back' this land. Party B now has  threatened that 'Society X' is no more exist, instead Society Y is been created on the same land. Party B is saying just take your money back and forget about the sales-deed!.

Please help how to proceed in this situation.  I appreciate if there are any contacts/referral of good lawyers in PUNE who deals with co-op society lands.  

What is the best way to validate these facts, Do you have someone near Baner Pune to help me regarding this  ?.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More