Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonu (Computer Operator)     20 December 2013

Looking for divorce from harmful wife

Respected Sir / Madam,

Me newly married & my marriage has completed only 8 - 10 months only & not the marriage registered yet. I am physically challenged person. Right leg affected with polio. I am from high middle class family & my wife is from middle class family. My partner has white spot on her body's few part & age is 28 now. Me got partner who is great lier & always speak lie without any reason & her nature is full of lie. According to her she has job & wished to discontinue from job after marriage. My family allowed my partner to not continue job after marriage.

She refused for child at begining for a year. Me allowed her for 6 months & request her continuously for child but it no made any difference for her. According to her she had took health leave for six month. She was showing cause for no child that was she have to join duty for three month before resign & if it happen she feel shy at job place & she will not feel comfortable.

Me discussed this issue with my mother which she didnt liked what me do. My mother is open heart person & me doesnt have friend circle.My mother asked her politely about the problem including is her marriage against her decision / forcible marriage? & if it is then we will apply for separation from this relationship & as our (me & my wife had no s*x) relation was clean my wife was able to marry again with other chosen futured partner. But she refused all those things & admit that she taken decision wisely.

Maybe her thinking was she will control me if she take away me from s*x & will ready for s*x if I fulfill  her every wish OR if she succeed to no s*x for 6 month, she will try for divorce & will get property.

Me told her my thinking that we will arrange meeting between her & my relatives at her maternal house & let her live at her maternal house for a year (as she want a child after a year). Me cleared her that no guarantee to stay away from you for a year by my end & it is good if she live her maternal house. After heard my decision, she afraid. Her nature is full of lie. She afraid that she will fail to prove her lie statements in front of their relatives, she will punish for her behavior & also lost her faith for the society.  For avoiding meeting she allowed me for everything.  Till today she avoided meetings all last 2-3 meetings by promising us. 

Once she was admit in hospital for more than three weeks. We were searching for a lost thing in my house, we found black magic powder from her cupboard & purse. Apparently we felt dangerous all that things. After she felt better from her illness my mother told her take rest at her maternal home while she not feel quite better. She wish to come home but we insist her to take rest at her maternal house b'cause her maternal house wheather suits her health.

After that we didnt try to contact her. We were upset cause of that black magic powder evidence. She surprised that nobody ask about her health &  her doubt was true. She afraid & even my mother allowed her to come home after she feel quite better, she afraid to face the situation. It was her doubt for her only & no confidence. She started to spoil my family image everywhere. Now we decided we will take decision after meeting at her maternal house & she have to inform us before two days of the meeting.  She gave idea one day before, but we rejected. Their plan was to call us only on meeting and avoid that shameful situation. After that we decide on complete my marriage anniversary we will send her divorce notice. She will never use straight way.

The story is too longer, just puting few main points here.

• She is great lier & without any reason she speak lies
  • Her thinking is, his partner is from high middle class family & we allowed her to leave job after marriage too that means we are from hi class family & she will freedom to  spent lots of money after marriage.
  • She never discussed about her health problem before her marriage, her immunity is not good & health is not stable.
  • She visiting her & my relatives for spoil our image in the society.
  • She about to finish me & my family through black magic.
  • She always takes care of her elder's sister family but not our. She is not interested to manage my home but always caring about her elder sister house.
  • My mother is aged now & she not capable to handle house works most of the times. Her health is not constant & up and downs is general from last  2 years for her health. It was also main point behind being married.

We had only once s*x. She now at her maternal house. She still not completed her one month presence at my house yet. 

Yet she thinks to she will finish my family & will take advantage of my mercyfulness, straightforwardness, introvert & physical disability take all property under control. Now me really want to give her devorce because me luvs my loving & open heart family.  They never made issue of her white spot on her body & always pray for my happiness.

Kindly give me valuable advice. Me worrying for my mother & wish to marry again with good girl. My expect easy divorce, less days consuming & no wealth loss. In this case, can me expect extra benefit for handicapped person divorce case.

Thanking you,

Regards.

Sonu.

Learning

6 Replies

gautam (not disclosed)     20 December 2013

Refusing s*x and refusing to bear a child without justifiable cause would amount to mental cruelty and you could file divorce.  In such an event, maintenance would follow

Apart from that legally, there is nothing wrong she is doing,
She may retaliate with RCR, 498A, dv cases

try for MCD, if not then engage a professional lawyer and fight the case on merit.

Sonu (Computer Operator)     21 December 2013

Thank you Sir.

Sonu (Computer Operator)     23 December 2013

In this case, which things are legally in favour of me & against me? Let me know please. 

This is no dowry case.

How much time take Divorce cases?

Thank you. 

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     23 December 2013

Iska matlab Ye hai mere dost.... ki Usse Pura hakk hai tumhe irrited karna but tumhe koi bhi hakk nahi hai usse pareshan karna ... shaddi ki hai to vo aisi haddi(bone) hai jo tumhare gale me aatak gayi hai jo na tum nikal sakte ho nahi nigal sakte ho.... Agar usse nikalna hai to Har Mahine(Every Month) tumhe usse payment karna hai... Means Khaya piya kuch nahi glass toda Bara aana..... Chupchap Sahan Karte raho ya phir Jail Jao ya payment karte raho.. Palate raho..... 

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     24 December 2013

@sonu your story looks a filmy scriptt. The way you have jotted down points proves that you are at fault. When a real man discusses problems happened within 4 walls with your mother shows your immaturity and you are not ready for marriage. Now coming to question of quick divorce what is that mean? If you have any idea about this please throw a light to members. The problems that you have indicated would happen to everyone. Be matured enough to understand your wifes emotion. You dont need a lawyer buta strong psychological counseling.  Try saving your marriage give your wife some time to think communicate your wife with the help of elders let your wife make the first move and have patience in life try stopping all communications with your wife you will come to know what is what and during these period try collecting some more evidences about your wife and my guess is your wife is emotional to somebody give sometime to save your marriage if that doesn't work out then apply for divorce based on above grounds. She might counter with some false cases contest it based on merits.

Sonu (Computer Operator)     24 December 2013

Thanx @ save...

Bhay right. Wohi mere man me aata hai ki khaya piya kuchh nahi rather mene uske hospital ka bill bhi bhara....  shadi karke fas gaya yaar :/ upar se beauty (she is not beautiful) dekhi na uska white spatch... Gun se choose kiya par gun to kabhi dikhe nahi..... aur uska durgun hi uske gun pe bhari pad gaya hai

@sandy

Like you, me found many chatter online on chat site. They had sympathy with my wife but what to do with a partner who luvs money than partner & want to finish my family through black magic man. If  come to immaturity, me already told that me doesnt have friend circle like other boyz & my mother is similar to my real friend.

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register