Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

g.p.srinivas (advocate)     31 October 2020

Lok adalat verdict

LOK ADALAT VERDICT

Civil Law

Respected Colleagues,

Season Greetings to you and your family members.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My client accepted the Hon'ble Lok Adalat verdict. Before lockdown, 50% (in 2 installments) of the total decreed amount paid to the petitioner in the suit. Since all went blackout due to Covid-19, my client unable to procure loan till now. Now, the petitioner in the suit, threatening my client to clear the balance, failing which, again I will move to court to recover previously decreed entire amount.

Does he has the liberty to move court, attach my client property and obtain ex-parte order?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly give inputs

Thanks and Regards,

Smt.G.Padmavathi Srinivas
Advocate

Learning

3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     31 October 2020

he will file EP for execution of the order. If you doubt that he will obtain exparte order file caveat petition.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     31 October 2020

You have to pay balance decree amount if you fail to pay remaining amount decree holder will definitely file execution petition against you and may obtain attachment order better pay remaining decretal amount.

g.p.srinivas (advocate)     01 November 2020

Respeced Colleague

Thank you for the inputs.

Smt.G.Padmavathi Srinivas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register