LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joy Bose   22 March 2020

Loaned money being not returned

I loaned 50,000Rs to my friend 4 months ago and he said that he will return after 6 months. 7 Months have passed but he has not returned my money. It was an oral agreement. No written agreement. What legal actions can be taken?


 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 March 2020

issue a leagl notice and get witnesses before whoem you paid the money and also show the transaction . File for ecovery

Shashi Dhara   22 March 2020

You say that you have loaned to your friend four months ago he assured to return it after six months now 7 months have passed then when you lent loan to your friend.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     22 March 2020

well caught by the Shashi Dhara ji,


taking the same (4months) as a typo error, send him a legal notice to return the money and if payment is not made despite service of the legal notice, file a civil suit for the recovery of the amount,

1. bank transaction, if any,, 2. private witness may prove your case 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query