Upgrad LLM

loan to a friend now he is not paying back

Hi All ,

I have given loan of 3 lacs 50 thousand to my friend who was in great need 1 and half year back and get 2 cheques form him one is 3 lacs and other is 50 thousands . Now he is ignoring me and not even picking up my calls . On cheques amount is mentiioned but there is no date , no name and uncrossed just having amount on it. Please help me how to collect my money from him . As I have given him amount in cash . Can I file the case against him .

Please advince .

Thanks in anticipation



Dear , Please advice if you know what leagally should be done only . 


Can I file check bounce case ? and what are the chances he will be penalized ?.


What a  great country India is...where lawyers like Prasanna Advocate ..advice to their clients to commit crimes ....

Truly a superpower ! of corruption and lawlessness. SAD.

Retired employee.

Contact a local advocate who can personally guide you in presenting the cheque and then for issuing notices under the Act and helps you in chosing a correct legal way.  Forget not that the other party may be having similar cases as he has cheated a friend who helped in his dire need.  Do not give him any further scope for counter allegations against you and avoid face to face encounters.  Try to bring pressure through common friends.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x