Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan Singh (LLB)     11 February 2021

Loan given by bank without any documents

Hi,

I have an urgent question and seeking your help, please help me you can.

Last month I got a call from a bank of which I am a credit card holder that I have been preapproved a number of rs. 5lakhs and that with Rate of Interest of rs. 11% for 36 months and I can close the account anytime, neither I have received any document nor any confirmation about the loan but directly got the amount credited into my saving account of the same bank, then I got a msg from CIBIL that a new account has been added into my account with ROI 42%, then immediately I have approached the bank then the bank assured me to wait for two days fr the resolution and now 7 days have been passed and I have not received any reply from the bank,

My concern is, I have been created by the bank, they have credited the amount into my account without any documents, due to lack of transparency I want to close the loan but they are charging me a huge amount to close the account when I have not used their loan amount yet.

Can you please suggest to me what would be the better way to prevent myself from the immediate and future loses and how can I come out from this loan trap without losing money and time.

Thank you Very much. 

Pawan Singh 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 February 2021

If you've gone through your bank or building society's complaints procedure and they haven't been able to help you, you can make a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can also contact the Financial Ombudsman Service's consumer helpline on 0800 023 4 567 or 0300 123 9 123.

One can file a complaint with the Banking Ombudsman simply by writing on a plain paper. One can also file it online at (“click here to lodge a complaint”) or by sending an email to the Banking Ombudsman. There is a form along with details of the scheme in our website.

1 Like

Pawan Singh (LLB)     11 February 2021

Thank you, does it anyway attract any criminal or civil procedure, as they are hampering my reputation, my CIBIL score etc...as concern about Banking ombudsman they will follow the procedure developed for them.

Can I file a Complaint or FIR etc...against them !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register