LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashwat (trader)     12 September 2014

Loan against house property

My father applied for Reverse Mortgage Loan against the house property from sbi problem occur when the bank lawyer said he can't give ok on search report because the land on which house was built is an undiverted plot.it was built in 1986. at that time municipal corporation gave the bhavan anugya stating that there is a provision in the act( Madhya Pradesh Land Revenue Act 1959.) if any undiverted plot kept unused for 2 years or more thn diversion is not mandatory for the permission SBI also gave loan for building.Now the bank advocate says  the plot needed to be diverted than only he will allow.I'm puzzled now, kindly help.

#the property is situated in chhattisgarh state which was the part of Madhya Pradesh at that point of time.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 September 2014

Please approach SBI that has sanctioned Housing loan at first instance, and collect copies of their sanction letter , valuation report and legal opinion duly certified.

If through visit, they refuse to give, please file RTI Application seeking such documents from them and you may show them to Advocate who has raised those objections.

I could not get the meaning of 'Diversion"  is it 'Conversion" from Agricultural land to residential purposes.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

You had repeated the same query earlier in a different thread, you may visit the same to know my opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register