Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LIVE together without marriage

Page no : 3

surya (business)     29 March 2009

Hi Hemanth,

you dont have right to comment on my personal life especialy my legal wedding wife.Please keep in mind while writing anything.

Please learn from Mr Thripati.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 March 2009

"surya" :

Please note that what you are doing is an illegal act, under the present Indian Laws.

Please ALSO note that your legally wedded wife is impliedly consenting to what you are doing, which is also called "ABETMENT" in legal terms.

By "abeting" you in your illegal act, your wife is also doing the same illegal act.

Being a prudent citizen of India, it is my moral and social duty towards our nation's law,  to highlight the illegal nuisance that you are indulging in, in the light of the fact that you have displayed and initiated a tendency to corrupt the law and the civilised society at large.

For free, you are requested to immediately stop your illegal activity which is social nuisance, before some one legally prudent enough decides to initiate a "suo-motto" action against you for "contempt of law".

What dr. Tripathi has written is his opinion and not a legal judgement. If dr. Tripathi wants to support you in your illegal act, then it is his discretion. 

What I have written is my opinion.  I do not want to support you or your wife in an illegal act, which goes against the law of the country.

BY THE WAY, for your information,  I derive my right under the constitution of India, to oppose any illegal act that comes to my notice.

A QUOTE specially for you (surya).

"A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure."

Keep Smiling ... HemantAgarwal

9820174108 (mumbai)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register