LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nazp   24 November 2020

Live seperately from husband

I dont see a future with my husband, we are married for 3 yrs and have a 2 year old daughter, though he wants us back. Ideally I want divorce but for the sake of my daughter and because I dont want to waste my time roaming around courts, I m not filing for it.Can I simply stay seperately from my husband by filing an FIR in the police if he harasses me?

Can husband claim rights on my property by proving me mad or killing me because these are the two possibilities if I stay with him.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 November 2020

Trusting each other is fundamental in marital bless.  If you have such doubts/suspicions, have an independent income, live separately for some months, awaiting further developments from his side.

Bharat K Gupta   25 November 2020

First you should ask the boys parents , with the right mediation and you should have the faith on your husband to get the things back on the track.
kindly consider your child future first, as the praents do for us.
If you will think as on the way then you will have the right path to resolve the issue. Dont think you are getting harasses only , Think each side of the coin.
Work pressure and lit of the things on your husband.
sit back with them and resolve yourself with right mediation.

all the best

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 November 2020

Repeated story.

posted a new topic in forum Live seperately from husband

posted a new topic in forum Maintenance for earning wife if she wins dv case

posted a new topic in forum Ancestral property

posted a new topic in forum Child visitation rights

posted a new topic in forum Divorce notice 

More

You have adequately been obliged, enough is enough.

It is advisable to ocnsult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2020

Yes, you are making too many a posting without any actionable facts, but requiring us to be judgmental of your husband whom, admittedly, deserted. Moreover, you are willfully keeping the child away from its father.

Most of the participants in this forum are parents, if not grandparents. Our endeavor always would be saving marriages than breaking it, unless there are exceptional facts and circumstances. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register