Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipen (Asst Taxation)     19 November 2016

Licenses required

Hi,

Are there any licenses required for selling homemade chocolates online on various portals i.e fssai or any other board?

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     20 November 2016

mravind 2The below given licences you 'll have to obtain for any food business in India.If you appreciate this answer pleaase comvey myforum thanks by clicking  thanks.

Dear Ram,

Since you have started manmade (500 sq.ft. area) no need of SSI, I think so. SSI' registration is advicable to your future expansion also.

In FSSAI Licence,You need to obtainState and Central level FSSAI approvals also.

You have to produce the details in your application as under:

1. Name of the Products and its per day production capacity (proposed)

Based on your production capacity the Dept. Fixed your Licence fee if your turnover comes within Rs. 10 lacs you have to furnish the turnover below Rs. 10 lacs and get licence and then every year your have to renew the same and submit annual return nil return.

If suppose to add new additional products name you have to intimate the same to the concerned officer and get their additions in the Licence.

Ok

And then verification of FSSAI. After getting licence from the Department, periodical inspection has to be done by the Food Safety Officer and ascertain your hygenic level frequently.

And he also taken sample from the end-user (i.e., in shops) and send to Central Labs for anylise if contain any adultration in that. If suppose any adultration found in that you ' re in deep trouble and you have to face criminal proceedings lodged by the Department quite long period.If you appreciate this answer please convey my forum thanks by clicking thanks.

ok

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 November 2016

First go to the nearest District Industries center and they have a facilitator to guide you right from Registration to obtaining various licenses and project report for any activity and also financial assistance, allocation of industrial plots, marketing arrangements etc.  Always depend on professional advise, as no one in the initial stages is not competent in all fields as experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register