LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash Kumar   04 May 2021

License or approvals required for packaging and sale of 'Gangajal'

Is there any requirement for registration or approval for packaging and sale of 'Gangajal' ?
Please let me know.


 7 Replies

Rajkumar Sharma   04 May 2021

Yes,it is required.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     04 May 2021

yes it is must and seeking the details from local authority/s

Trivendra Sharma (Practicing Lawyer 9918411669)     04 May 2021

You must acquire FSSAI License & Trade Mark Registration. 

Trivendra Sharma 


1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 May 2021

Yes.  It requires a license from Food Safety and Standards Authority of India.

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     05 May 2021

AGREE with above Experts Advices.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     05 May 2021

Getting Trade License and GST registration is enough for the tile being. Unless your Gangajal is used for edible or charanamrit, it doesn't come under the purview of FSSAI. In the due course of time you may go for trademark registration to safeguard your mark else not necessary initially.

2 Like

Satyen Bhakat   27 September 2023

Honerable Advocate pradipta Nath kolkatta phono no and add please

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register