Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subodh kumar singh (system admin)     16 February 2013

Lic

Dear Sir,

I have taken a lic policy from one of agent in greater noida. i regularly pay that policy amt. Rs.12010./ per year.

after 3 years i asked my agent that i want to surrender the policy and since you also asked that if you surrender after three year then you will get your full depossited amt. but when i surrender the policy i get only 55% of total deposited amt.

Sir my request is that can i get total deposited amt.? from lic. 

policy was jeevan saral.

pl. advise if any possibilites. subodhsingh@hotmail.com 

thanks

subodh kumar singh

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 February 2013

Guaranteed Surrender Value after policy being in force at least for 3 years.The surrender value calculations can be checked up with LIC authorities. The surrender value and policy amount is different.

subodh kumar singh (system admin)     16 February 2013

Sir,

Your are right, but why can not asked lic authorities for to refund full amt. which  i had paid. since i paid our policy without any delay for three years.

sir kindly advise.

with regards

subodh

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 February 2013

The term of the policy is disturbed, therefore LIC is having right to collect damages from the discontinued policy holder. since it is contract between LIC and policy holder.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register