LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chukka Kotinagaiah   23 October 2021

Legalopenion for reconstruction

Sir,I am residing at Hyderabad since 1976, I purchased one flat in 1993, some owners it is 30 years old to go for reconstruction. So I am no bearing cost of reconstruction, I am also given gpa to my grand daughter, she was now minor. Pl s soon asreply what is soution. ThanQ.

 1 Replies

Anusha Singh   23 October 2021

As per your query it is understood that you need information about reconstruction of building.

Any residential or commercial building which is older than 25 years is eligible to undergo redevelopment once it is declared dilapidated by an architect. Redevelopment of a housing society can only take place when 75 per cent of the owners agree to the task.

If you are against the redevelopment you can give that in writing to the members of the society and can come up with some solution accordingly.

As you have mentioned that your grand daughter is a minor hence she cannot take decisions regarding this.

Please provide with the detail facts to get precise advice regarding the situation. You can hire a local lawyer also who can advice you accordingly.

Hope it helps!



Anusha Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query