Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rathnakar P V (civil engineer)     04 December 2022

Legalheir certificate

In a land dispute ( in District Court)one of the female contesting party died and  as per per local people version she is unmarried. But in death certificate one male persons name is added and obtained legar heir cetificte from Mandal Revenue Office and included this person as leagar heir of dead female, is this  proper?

As per my knowledge for legal fighting in court cases this not valied! Am i correct?  I request the Forum to guide me pl.


 4 Replies

vijay sathya   04 December 2022

no file a Writ petition and quash the above legal heir and request new legal heir by adducing proper evidence

Rathnakar P V (civil engineer)     05 December 2022

Your reply is little confusing pl.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 December 2022

In the case of an unmarried deceased female, her property shall be distributed among her mother and father only. If her father and mother are not alive, then her property shall be distributed among her legal heirs, and her self-acquired property shall be distributed among the heirs of her mother and father.

Rathnakar P V (civil engineer)     05 December 2022

Sir, here the issue is some vested intrested people have created a husbund through her death certificate, on the basis of this cergificaye obtained a legal heir certificte fro MRO 's office and fighting a case in the District Court against our family. 

My question is can any on the basis of MRO 's certificate( legalheir cergificte)  fight court cases?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query