LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOD PLANS   04 February 2022

Legal writing and drafting

In documents like writ petitions, written statements and pleadings to the Hon. Supreme Court of India, what font is to be used?

To emphasis any point, whether the words should be in bold or italics? 

Please guide

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 February 2022

You have to approach supreme courts lawyers. 

Palak batra   16 February 2022

Dear Querist,

The font style used for writing a writ petition is Times New Roman and font size normally used is 14. One can find the format for the writ petition at trustful sources. 

Regards,

Palak

Bellamy Ryder   16 February 2022

Times New Roman and font size: 14

mapquest driving directions

Fred Dexter   03 March 2022

Can Some Do My Assignment in a Few Hours?

Our team is very well prepared to help students with tight deadlines. However, your “do my assignment” query requires imminent results. Therefore, you should speak with a customer service representative to determine if we can manage your task. We consider the deadline you set and deliver on time.

Billi Jean   05 June 2022

Writing such complex documents for the first time is always a huge number of mistakes, I know this for sure and verified it from my own experience. Therefore, I agree with you, and I am glad to share such an online platform in which they provide coursework help Also, I often use various other services and I think that this is an invaluable help for young people who have difficulty writing such written assignments. Thanks again and good luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query