LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Tomar   15 March 2020

legal notice on credit card default

I could not pay my 3 consecutive months credit card bill. I got a demand notice for the payment through a lawyer on behalf of sbi card. the notice has a different credit card number which i have. since last 1 year, I have been using the card which is not mentioned in the demand notice. I want to know should i respond the notice??


 4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 March 2020

Get the issue resolved personally with your banker and pay the OTS amount gracefully, buy peace for life and avoid litigation.

2 Like

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     15 March 2020

consult local lawyer and send suitable reply.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 March 2020

Yopu should respond to legal notice and identify the error that can be only just TYPO mistake, as Banks have too many such cases amy be the number is wrong but the claim is genuine. Better to contact your banker and request time for payments.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 March 2020

This need not be an error, but could be number of the card originally issued to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register