LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gowtham R   01 December 2021

legal notice

Hi, can someone help me to clarify this doubt. we have property issue with my brother and wants to send injection suite. Before we moving to court, we informed to brother to return our property or else we will move to civil court. Now after informing this, my brother changed his address location and we are not aware of their location. Also they changed their phone number. Now please let us know how to send notice to them.

 2 Replies

Umesh Lodhi   02 December 2021

publication in newspaper with court permission

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 December 2021

Notice could be served upon the last known address. If unsucceful, steps in subsituted service could be adopted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query