LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surabhi Amborkar   09 June 2023

Legal laws about property

There are family issues going between my father and uncle, there has to be distribution but don't have idea about legal laws and upcoming obstacles about property. Not much idea about property papers . How to analyse it by help of lawyers and to which lawyers to talk about?



 4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   09 June 2023

With relevant documents contact civil ( movable , immovable properties ) advocate who is eminent in civil .

Surabhi Amborkar   09 June 2023

Any specific lawyers? 

Who have which experience?

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     09 June 2023

In which area?   Father and uncle or any other legal heirs of your grandfather?

anubhav Bhatt   10 June 2023

Just update about Area, then anyone help over your matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register