Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunsrinivaas (pensioner)     28 May 2023

Legal heirship

Sir,

My mother expired on 2/7/2022 without writing will for house in my mother's name.I have asked both of my sisters to provide me aadhar card Xerox to apply for legal heirship certificate.but till now they are not cooperating and remaining silent.

I don't know what is there in my mind. What is legal option for me can I apply through court and get legal heir certificates?

Learning

5 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     28 May 2023

It is psychological and not legal issue.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     28 May 2023

To apply for a legal heir certificate Aadhaar Card. You can obtain it from the Tahsildar concerned.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 May 2023

Your mother's property shall be divided in heirs so why would they refrain from participating. Apply to Tehsildar concerned for LH certificate.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     29 May 2023

You simply apply to Tehsildar  for legal heirship certificate then Tehsildar will make enquiry and after being satisfied will  issue certificate.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     02 June 2023

In Intestate death, legal heir certificate is obtain from the Tehsildr of the district, but the question is, whether that legal heir certificate is sufficient to confer title on the holder of the heir certificate to the property. Succession certificate is only limited to movable property, and if that is the case, legal heir certificate will not be sufficient to confer title or ownership to the deceased property. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register