Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

basky (retd)     25 January 2023

Legal heir certificate

 pl  suggest how to obtain legal heir certificate by daughters to file partition suit against brothers ? 


 8 Replies

Shashi Dhara   25 January 2023

No legal  heir certificate  only  POA .

Sreeni (Retd)     25 January 2023

 sir, i heard that a family certificate is needed to file partition suit. Please clarify!

1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     25 January 2023

The Tahsildar of your taluk will issue a legal heir certificate.  Apply in Taluk Office for legal heir certificate.

Sreeni (Retd)     25 January 2023

But brothers don't come to appear before tahsildar.that is the problem 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     25 January 2023

You can file partition suit without submitting legal heir certificate.No problem.

Sreeni (Retd)     26 January 2023

Thankyou sir

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 January 2023

No need LR certificate , just file the partition suit and in suit you always give Family Tree, explaining by pedigree table.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 January 2023

If the borthers donot appear before Tehsildar of LR certificate, you may mention therein the suit for partition before jurisdicational court.

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query