Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Kumar   29 June 2022

Legal Heir Certificate

Hello Experts,
I would like to ask query about Legal heir certificate. My sister's husband expired in 2020, so my sister applied for Legal Heir Certificate and hired a Advocate (Dhule, Maharashtra) in Jan 2021. Now the June 2022 but still he is not able to gives us that certificate.

1) So, my question is that since we hired a Advocate for this work then case number should be generated ....Is it right ??

2)My sister is living in Nashik and applied for certificate in Dhule and now when we called that advocate , he is not picking a call. Already we given Rs. 6000 to that advocate.
So can we file a complaint against him, if he has not still launch any case ? and where can we file a complaint ?

Regards,
Varun

Learning

7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 June 2022

Did your sister ask for status report on the subject ? If so, what is the position of the LR certificate.

Meanwhile approach concerned area Tealukdar / SDM directly.

Varun Kumar   30 June 2022

Thank you....Vashiahta Sir....but could you please let me know that for this process does any case no generate when advocate file the petition in court ??

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 June 2022

If the need is for "Legal Heir Certificate" alone, are the Revenue authorities are not empowered to issue such certificate in your state ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 June 2022

Is it Legal Heirship Certificate or Succession Cetificate?

Varun Kumar   01 July 2022

Its a Succession certificate.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 July 2022

Originally posted by : Varun Kumar

Thank you....Vashiahta Sir....but could you please let me know that for this process does any case no generate when advocate file the petition in court ??

What do you want to communicate is not clear, please redraft.

Jason Hanks   01 July 2022

Terms of service are contractual agreements that govern the relationship between a company and its customers. They define what you can expect from a customer relationship, including expectations for privacy and data security. Privacy policy also often include legal disclaimers that explain how disputes will be resolved if they arise. Consequences of violating terms of service can include monetary fines, account suspension or termination, or legal action against you by the company whose terms you violated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register