LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kandhasamy (buisness)     01 December 2020

Legal heir

sir  my father and mother both doing business  died in an accident leaving me only son and my grandmother. we are legal heirs of the deceased my grand mother

wants to transfer the property of her share to me what is the procedure to follow  settlement release deed or will which is best  grandma has has a son and daughters she wants to transfer the  share she get due to demise of my father please help me

 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 December 2020


Your grandmother has to execute a registered gift deed in your favour to transfer her share in your father's property. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     01 December 2020

If your grand mother wants to transfer her share to you in her lifetime then gift deed is best option and if she wants that her share should transfer after her death then will should be executed.

sribhusan sukla (Free Legal Consultations)     01 December 2020

Deed of relinquishment is a better option. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query