Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakhi Jadav   15 September 2019

legal guardianship certificate

my client want guardianship certificate for her mentally retarded sister so that he can submit it to pension department for getting his father's pension. I am applying through Local level committee online portal. they are showing to options movable and immovable property. I don't understand can I select movable for pension fund. please reply. thanks


 2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 September 2019

That is moveable property, just file as movable proeprty ;

Any bank account,cash,pension schemes ,jwellary etc fall under the category of movebale property

1 Like

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     15 September 2019

You can produce the certificate from the Revenue authorities for including the name of mentally  retarded sister through the office from where father retired tot he pension disbursing authority.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query