IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand das (service)     31 May 2011

legal formalities for HR-company

A HR and recruiting company is to be established as a pvt ltd company.

What licenses it will require ?


 3 Replies

darshana sawant (associate consultant)     01 June 2011

You need to register yourself at the shop inspector apply for licence under shops and commercial establishments act.  thereafter you also need to register for service tax.  Depending on the number of employees that you plan to engage the labour  laws will be applicable mostly after the no. crosses ten.

1 Like

anand das (service)     01 June 2011

Is trade license  from local municipal corporation is also required for starting HR & recruitment company ?

darshana sawant (associate consultant)     02 June 2011

No licences are issued by municipal corporations since the competent authority for shop act licence now and since many years has been changed to the Labour department of the state.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query