Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Legal expenses 498a case

Hello Experts, 

Please provide genuine advices on the legal expenses beared by Husband. 

498a accused has to go lot of sufferings like ruined  career prospects, legal expenses, parents expenses, his own expenses etc., It is known fact that until proven guilty this sufferings are inavoidable. 

How to deal this issues? obviously DV cases, maintenance cases, Permanent alimony if divorce applied will queue up after filing these criminal cases. 

Advocates are not less expensive even to fight back also. 

there will be immense pressure on husband side. ITS LIKE DO OR DIE SITUATION. 

NOTE : TO EVERYONE  AND EXPERTS THIS POSTING IS ONLY CONSIDERED FOR PEOPLE WHO FACING FALSE CRIMINAL CASES. 

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 February 2014

Dear Querist

there is no specific fee, its depend on the lawyers, it will be better to contact lawyers personally.

(Guest)

Sorry Nadeem it seems i am not specific about what i am asking there. 

I wanted to know is there any way that i could make these points for consideration in court. Cause some sector of marriages are only happening for permanent alimony via filing false cases. 

Atleast to fight back one need to pull up his strengths. Otherwise there is only way to come on road or die. 

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     03 February 2014

As respected Nadeem sir has put aptly,it all depends on the lawyers.

Also sorry to strike you on a sour note, you need not to mention this to anyone explicitly.. Every one knows the gospel truth going by the conviction rates The only way out is to prove your innocence.

Say to yourself.. that you are not the only one who is being persecuted . they are hoards of others who are facing/faced this draconian law and come out as winners.

All the best mate. God Bless.

498a victim (Owner)     12 May 2015

There can not be any answer to this question as it all depends on how well you can negotiate with your lawyer.

498a victim

menvictims498a.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register