LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     09 April 2017

Legal dictionary

The website of Law Ministry has a fabulous free online legal dictionary:link here. I have a Universal Law Publishing's English to Hindi legal dictionary, and the limited that I used it, this free one was as good as Universal's yes Can't really comment about Hindi to English part though.

Learning

3 Replies

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     10 April 2017

Good info.

But, on having tried few links, it is found that the site contains only the 1ST or 1ST few pages. The Law Ministry need be sounded.

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     10 April 2017

Originally posted by : Sh. P Suresh
Good info.

But, on having tried few links, it is found that the site contains only the 1ST or 1ST few pages. The Law Ministry need be sounded.

They are complete dictionaries. I think you might be seeing only few pages because they are large PDF files and take some time to load; you may wait a while for them to open fully and save them on your computer for future, quick offline use.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     10 April 2017

The problem persists. 

Only one page is appearing in the link https://lawmin.nic.in/olwing/legal%20glossary/Aavaran.pdf 

Attention is drawn to the fact that this is a pdf & it clearly states page 1 of 1, meaning that only 1 page exists at the link. Still, there could be something wrong. No doubt.

A screen shot is enclosed in the word document (alongwith). If the method being adopted or somethingelse is wrong, may pl. be guided.

Attached File : 109727 20170410130021 248417327 aavaran.doc downloaded: 59 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register