LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vibs   04 December 2019

Legal case by employer

Hi- my name is Christy, I started to work with an employer as a business consultants to develop clients but when they send me offer letter I checked it n didn't signed. However got convinced by them verbally that they will pay some amount as monthly salary as described in offer letter. No document submitted by me and after few months I saw it's not working so I called them that I can't work with them also having some family issues and don't want to work remotely. So I stopped working with them now they are saying they will file a legal case against me as described in offer letter which I havent signed.

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   04 December 2019

Originally posted by : Vibs
Hi- my name is Christy, I started to work with an employer as a business consultants to develop clients but when they send me offer letter I checked it n didn't signed. However got convinced by them verbally that they will pay some amount as monthly salary as described in offer letter. No document submitted by me and after few months I saw it's not working so I called them that I can't work with them also having some family issues and don't want to work remotely. So I stopped working with them now they are saying they will file a legal case against me as described in offer letter which I havent signed.

If Offer letter has not sign it means nothing for both of you.

But for the best assist please consult local lawyer,because he will know the best with fact and cause not from online

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register