Legal Assistance Needed

Q: couple had a baby boy and wife left son in matrimonial house and went back... an intermediary from mahila society was involved but nothing worked... later on 498A, Divorce and child custody was framed in 2017 n 2018..

Wife lost child custody n in divorce since judge asked for proofs since then she didn't turn up to court...498 is still going on... not even a single day she has come to court...

Now I got details like below
1. Delivered baby girl in govt hospital other than husband
2. On a legal bond paper the other person gave underwriting that he will take care of his wife, to his father in law
3. this two people harrassed a
family and they booked fir in which it is mentioned that both husband n wife has tortured

in need to know what possible sections I can frame them....

Your query is not clear. 


what needs to be provided more??

if my advocate cheated in case of child custody..and we even did agree or signed on that papers .but he got papers like we compressed and we send our baby to his father side I don't how it come and what need to take step let me know



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x