LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Noor Ahmed   04 August 2022

Legal agreement for credit sales trade

Dear Sir, kindly suggest that if I am undergoing a trade deal with a buyer who buye from me a goods for credit sales for 1week of time period to repayment promise in such cases Which sales agreement i have to bind with to protect my credit amount, agreement is should be printed on E-stamp if yes then how much bond! And what should be approved format. Please suggest thank you 

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 August 2022

It would be better to reduce the terms and conditions of agreement in writing, properly executed and registered.

sonam ranjan   18 August 2022

An agreement is a bond between two parties. An agreement is ideal to market the re-building of business forms occurring at many companies, which incorporates a set of advancements, procedures, and business systems that guide the moment exchange of knowledge, save time, enhance customer response, and improve administration quality by reducing desk time.

For any longer details and guidance on any legal matter you’ll directly contact us;
Contact Person: Adv. Anupam Agarwal |Mobile no. +91 97406 45762 |Email: anupam@rslegal.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register