LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GYAN PRAKASH (unemployed)     20 August 2013

Legal advise to fill up the details about criminal backgroun

Greeting of the day, I was arrested in suicide case of my bhabhi and remain in jail for 28 days Under the DP Act. In April 2012.This happened due to the FIR of her maternal family. After the arrest a suicide note is recovered from her body in which she mentioned that her real brother, her real bhabhi and my brother is responsible for her suicide. Due to this suicide note in the charge sheet of police I and my other family members (EXCEPT MY BROTHER) were not found guilty, me and my other family member names are not in charge sheet. My brother, her brother and her bhabhi are still in the charge sheet but under the section 306 and 498b. Right now I m selected in a nationalize bank and Bank is requiring my and my family members police record on their prescribed format. Please advise me what should I do? Whether I should give all the information truly on their format or not? Here this job is very much important to me. Please reply as soon as possible.

 5 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     20 August 2013

u cannot join the bank without revealing the truth , even though u are not chargesheeted  you are not acquitted either,even if u confess or if u dont it will be a problem, wait for the case to get over then u can proceed.

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     20 August 2013

Your name is not there in the charge sheet....You have to mention the facts to the Bank...This is not serious one.. You will get the job...

GYAN PRAKASH (unemployed)     22 August 2013

Thanks sir ,

                           But one thing is also mentioned in the chargesheet that i am acquitted in the absence of evidence against me.

GYAN PRAKASH (unemployed)     22 August 2013

Thanks sir,

                     It was the great confusion in mind.

Sudhir Kumar (Retd Govt Officer)     25 August 2013

there should have been no need for confusion.  You have to reveal facts which will be supported by police verification.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query