Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shinde Sandeep Vishwanathrao (Lecturer)     24 February 2010

Legal advise

Dr. S.V.Shinde,

202, Indraprasth Apartment, Indraprasth Nagar, Nanded. (M.S.)

Cell No.:- 09422170185

I am working as an assistant teacher in Yeshwant (junior) college, Nanded (Full grant) run by Shri Sharda Bhavan Education Society, Nanded

As per Advertisements of Lectures in Chemistry (Senior College) of Shri Sharda Bhavan Education Society, Nanded I applied for both the colleges i.e. one for fully granted Yeshwant College, Nanded second partly granted Indira Gandhi College, CIDCO, Ned Nanded. Both the colleges run by Shri Sharda Bhavan Education Society, Nanded. The institution issued only one single call letter for personal Interview. Nothing was mentioned in the call letter whether I was called for granted or partly granted post.

My academic score was 214.66. I was the topper in the academic score. I faced personal interview and could satisfy the expectations of the panel members of the interview. I secured 25 out of 50 marks in personal interview. My total score was 239.66.

The other candidates who were my competitors lagged behind me in personal score.

But when appointment letters were issued I was shocked to know that the selected candidate who got III preference by the interview panel (personal score = 161.5 and 48 marks in personal interview = 209.5) was given appointment in fully granted college and I am given appointment in partly granted college.

It is my question to you whether it is legally proper.

I seek your guidance in this regard.   

Sincerely

Dr. S.V.Shinde

202, Indraprasth Apartment, Indraprasth Nagar, Nanded. (M.S.)

431605

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

KINDLY NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR ALL DOCUMENTS ABOUT YOUR APPOINTMENT INCLUDING ALL INTERVIEW,APPOINTMENT AND ALL RELEVENT DOCUMENTS.YOU MAY FILE AN APPLICATION FOR THE SAME.

BUT KINDLY NOTE THAT IT IS A PRIVATE ORGANISATION AND YOU ARE A SALARIED EMPLOYEE AND HAVE TO WORK WITH THE SAID ORGANISATION IN FUTURE ALSO.

IN CASE OF GOVT.GRANT THE SALARY IS PAID BY GOVT.BUT IN CASE OF PARTLY AID FROM GOVT

MANAGEMENT PLAYS IMPORTANT ROLE.

HENCE THINK PLUS AND  MINUS POINTS AND THEN DECIDE THE ACTION.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI0,ADVOCATE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register