Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhaval (ABC)     14 March 2014

Legal advice required for my car damage

Hi All,

Really help required here.

I work with MNC in bangalore.

Incident Details: On Dec 12th 2013, I was at work and car was parked in basement. and there some fight happened between some driver and House keeping guy. After finishing when i came to basement, I saw the car was damaged and discussed with company's security. I came to know that the Housekeeping company has taken the full responsibility of the incident and they are the one who is going to reimburse.

I had taken my car to showroom to get the estimate for the damage repair and they have quoted 16000 INR. Now the housekeeping company is not paying me that amount and car is still in that damage condition.

Now Housekeeping is asking me to go and chase that guy(their employee) who was involved in fight and that guy is also fired in dec itself from that company. And now they are replying to my phone calls or messages or emails.

Now i want to go legally behind this company so please advice me how to take this further and I am ready hire a lawyer and go for this in court as well.

NOTE: There was no FIR filed but the landloard of the IT tech park will support me on this.

Thanks,

Learning

1 Replies

Dhaval (ABC)     14 March 2014

***now they are not even replying to my phone calls or messages or emails***

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More