Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bina (none)     28 September 2008

Legal advice needed

Dear Advocates,

I need your advice.  The matter is related to succession, will and property grabbing by greedy in-laws. I have written the details of case in chronological order. I would be very grateful, if some experienced advocate in these matters can analyse the case and provide me the useful suggestion.

Please let me if any of you want to volunteer, I can send you the file by e-mail. My e-mail is  sgbina@gmail.com   I look forward some replies. Thanks.

Learning

18 Replies

advocate jain (advocate)     28 September 2008

u send me ur case details i wll be try my best

Dear Rajan, please provide me your e-mail ID at sgbina@gmail.com , I would send the details right-away. Thanks

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     28 September 2008

Send your file to assumiki@yahoo.com, but in english ok?

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     28 September 2008

Hon'ble Bina

you can send me electronic soft copy of yr file. I will be happy to give you suggestions on all yr queries. do not worry go on. Keep it up. have courage and fight them very well. engage local lawyer and if need be there I along with Hetalji shall be coming to yr place - at our own cost and no fees shall be chargeable. do not worry. send us all yr details and copy of any notice, public notice, summons from court along with copy of applications, if any written statement replies filed with the court. Copy of all supporting documents submitted by your greedy in laws before Hon'ble Court. Advise given by your local lawyer/advocate. If the cases are filed in any Court of Law date of next adjournment and status of case/s. take care - you are not alone we all are with you. GOD BLESS YOU.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     28 September 2008

let those papers be in hindi do not matter. mera hindi bhi achchha hai.

Trivedi SirJi,

I sent you the PDF file containing the case details. I really appreciate your and Hetalji's kind gesture!

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     28 September 2008

Hindi bhazha to acha he -- mere co acha nahi mallom

Guest (n/a)     28 September 2008

After going through your entire file I may be in a position to give you suitable opinion/advice/suggestion. You may send your file on my e-mail address: 171970@gmail.com

Guest (n/a)     28 September 2008

Hon`ble Beena,
don`t worry.Entire members are with you.

Abhishek (Lawyer)     28 September 2008

Dear Bina ji,

As one of our seniors have already accepted to go through your matter things sureky start working in your favour.

In any case if u feel like u can also send a soft copy to me so that i also may be in a positio to bail u out of the fix.

P.S. Hindi is our national language so dont worry we all r well conversant.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     30 September 2008

By this time you are confident about your issue. Isn't it Bina. LCI fraternity is always with you. if you send an english translation of the hindi matter i will also try if further assistance is needed.

Bina (none)     30 September 2008

Dear Suresh,

Please provide your e-mail, I will send you the Enlish translation.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     30 September 2008

civil case , nothing is going to happen in one day.our sr members are with you who know what is question of fact and what is question of law.as soon as facts are known to them ,law will automatically come out.at this point ,procedural  law  is not going to defeat justice.you will get justice, be stick to your determination.

Bina (none)     01 October 2008

Prof. Pratihar, you are absolutely right, civil cases take for ever although criminal are also no better. It has been half a decade since it started, hopefully in next half there will be some verdict. Civil cases are like Metastatic tumours which you focus to treat but notorious cancer cells leave the site of origins and spread to the distant organs which you can’t imagine in nightmares.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register