Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal advice needed

Page no : 2

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     01 October 2008

drar Bina may i request you to go for a civil revision in HIGHCOURT- art.227 for speedy disposal since the matter is dragging for half decade. also enquire about transferring to ist track court.take certified copy  of orders made so far.high court can pass appropriate order. yr lawyer must be vigiliet to get it done.you can  meet secretary to honble chief justice and inform him of yr miserable condition. dont get afraid of. .pl meet sesy to honble  C J.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     04 October 2008

well i dont know the facts of the case, but the discussions would explain that u r troubled by the delays in the court.

pls take assistance of recent SC judgement titled as "Salem Bar Association T.N versus Uninon of India, reported as 2005 (3) Civil Court Cases 420"

in pursuace to this judgment few High Courts ve developed rules for speedy disposal of cases.

pls consult some local lawyer for the details.

Bina (none)     05 October 2008

Dear Kiran, my problem is a crooked in-law and his circle of like minded people, who are dedicated to deprive me from my own property.

Bina (none)     07 October 2008

Dear Advocates, would you be so kind to provide your inputs about the case I sent you by e-mails? With many thanks in advance!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register