Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind (owner )     24 October 2013

Legal advice

This is Aravind,

My story below.

I was in a love relationship with a girl for about four years. Suddenly she got changed by her parents and I am suspecting she cheated on me in our relationship which i didn't realize that time.

Her Father filed a police case against me saying she didn't love me, i harassed the girl and attacked him visiting their place, under IPC section 506,509 and IT acts 66A, 67. And i came out on bail. I was at my place when case being run in the court. One day the girl sent a threatening email, text msgs on my mobile and spoke to me on the phone after they filed case against me. 

Then I lodged private petition against the girt at my place in the district court, my petition was accepted by the magistrate and registered the case under IPC sections 384,506,425,499,500 and issued summons to her. Then she approached the High Court for Quash appea and i got the notice to respond to the high court showing all physical evidences why i did private petition against her and her lawyer stating that i filed false private petition against.

Now I am ready with all physical evidences to respond to the High Court.

I do not want my petition gets quashed.

Need advice

Thank you

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 October 2013

On having received the notice from high court, you make your appearance and register your strong objections towards the quashing of FIR along with the supporting documents in your possession.  Take the help of your lawyer.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 October 2013

file your reply/objection along with affidavit with all the evidence before HC and argue the matter through your advocate if you engage any or argue the matter your self if there is no advocate on behalf of you.

feel free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register