Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogesh   27 November 2022

Legal advice

A company has done fraud or cheating with me.As I complained against them in police,a case has been registered and police seize their bank account.Police is still investigating the case,and culprits are not yet arrested.At this moment I want to know if the case has not been solved, if nobody get arrested till then I will not get back money?Or Can I apply in court to get back money,as investigation is not over or finished yet.


 2 Replies

vijay sathya   28 November 2022

if you want chargesheet to be filed against the accused then approach High Court 482 to direct the police to file charge immediately without any further delay

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2022

Investigation is bound to take its own course. Directions from Higher Courts need not be much efficacy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query