LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr. Fahad   28 January 2021

Lease agreement

Hi Experts, Hope all are doing good! One of my Friend executed Agreement of Lease for 5 years about 3 months back and when he want to get that document registered he is facing few difficulties such as.. 1. The whole Agreement was well drafted as Tenant as (First Party) and Land Lord as (Second Party), now the officer/agent is saying to change vice versa.... Please suggest accordingly! Thanks ie., M/s Surya Represented by its Proprietor Sri. RAJESH KUMAR S/o Santosh Kumar, age about 40 Years, Occu: Business, R/O 1-2-32, Aatma Ram Nagar, Kamareddy, T.S. (Hereinafter called the “FIRST PARTY/LICENCE”) which expression shall unless repugnant to the context or meaning include his heirs, executors, administrators of the ONE PART) INFAVOUR OF Sri. CHANDRA SHEKAR S/o Late. SHEKAR age about 25 Year, Occu: Private Services, R/o H.No.6-3-18, Chinna Cheruvu, Kamareddy. T.S (Hereinafter called the “SECOND PARTY/LAND LORD”) which expression shall be repugnant to the context or meaning includes his heirs, executors, administrators of the OTHER PART. Please Advise..

Learning

5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     28 January 2021

That is all correct , just slap on that agent on face

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     28 January 2021

The owner/Landlord is the Lessor and should be drafted as party of the First Part. 

Mr. Fahad   29 January 2021

if the person drafted Landlord as Second Part in whole agreement is this makes agreement void as per law please advise..

thanks.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 January 2021

Mr. Fahad,

What is your concern / problem / dispute / locus standi ?

Mr. Fahad   31 January 2021

Sir,

My issue was Sub Registrar was not doing registration of Agreement of Lease deed just because the document was drafted Tenant as First Party/Part One In favour of Land lord as a Second Party/Second Part.

then I suggested my friend to Replace "IN FAOUR OF" with "AND" both the parties signe at the place of correction......... so yesterday registry was done.

Thanks a lot for all of you :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More