Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suraj Kumar (Manager)     04 December 2021

Lease

I have get a property in 99 year lease.
Can the property be transferred during the period ?

Learning

8 Replies

Shashi Dhara   04 December 2021

You want to give sublease.

Can the owner of the property sell it ?

Shashi Dhara   04 December 2021

No first he has to finalize the lease period with lesse and afterwards he has to sell.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 December 2021

When a lease is executed, the transfer that takes place is a transfer of limited right to use the property during the period of the lease. The lessee has the right to use the property. The ownership of the property continues to remain with the landlord.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 December 2021

It all depends on such agreements of lease and rights of the lessee as stated in agreement.

I have headed the property I have taken on lease is attached by court for recovery of money from landlord. 

Is there any chance of auction of the property ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 December 2021

Members are not competent to foretell the future remedies when a court attached the property.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 December 2021

Two different questions have been posted by you. Be clear and specific with your facts vis-a-vis questions

1. In the first scenario the property can be transferred during lease period, with the permission of lessor.

2. Next scence:  Leased property cannot be attached / auctioned during lease period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register