Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LCIwhy do I get logged out when I type a reply to any post?

Page no : 2

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     28 April 2011

Prabhakar jee,

If you did not have the time to reply owing to personal committments,you could have simply stopped participating in LCI.There was no need to delete the account.

@ ZimmerZapper

Aapko beech me bolna zaruri tha kya?Kar dee naa aapne garbar !

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     28 April 2011

Admin boss hum garibon ki samasya solve karo baba!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Sarvesh K Sharma .0-9837271758
"
Admin boss hum garibon ki samasya solve karo baba!
"

DRF me bharti ho jao aur apne naam ke aage "DRF" laga lo to apne aap admin ki preference list me aa jaoge aur is tarah gidgidaana naheen padega ulte wo aapse raham ki bheekh mangne lagenge vakeel babu...

So likho; "Sarvesh K Sharma - DRF"

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     28 April 2011

Originally posted by :Roshni B..
" Prabhakar jee,

If you did not have the time to reply owing to personal committments,you could have simply stopped participating in LCI.There was no need to delete the account.

@ ZimmerZapper

Aapko beech me bolna zaruri tha kya?Kar dee naa aapne garbar !
"

dear roshini b.. i'm sorry. it is upto the user whether they wants to stay or not, who are we to force people to stay. there could be many reasons he could have wanted to delete his account, maybe he'll create a new id and give advice from that without inhibitions and being embarrased about it. why did you give me a thumbs down? just for this!

(Guest)
It seems he deleted his account anyway...

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     09 June 2011

Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"

Meenal Bahadur

Because you are a such a dangerous person ,lci wale bhi aapse darte hai isee liye aap jo type kare ho wo automatically logout ho jata hai

"

full agree with this HONOURABLE view!

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     09 June 2011

Originally posted by :Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi
"
My problem is different. Whenever I register my account is BANNED jst after few threads n postings.

IS IT TECHNICAL PROBLEM IN THE SITE

OR

MENTAL PROBLEM OF THE PEOPLE IN ADMIN????????????????????
"

AREE BHAI KYON LCI KO KOSTE HO!

BHED KI KHAAL MAIN CHUPE BHEDIYON SE

HAR KOI DARTA HAI!

(Guest)

Aur aise log jo apni Bahana ko hi bure shabd kahte hain wo LCI ke Darbaari hain -

16 February 2011, 23:41  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*

VC/Panchamved Open University *love gure* [Enjoy KAVI SAMMELAN & MUSHAAYARA in my profile]

[ Scorecard : 555]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Dear Sarvesh Kumar Sharma, None other is your enemy but the conduct of you people are your enemy. I gave you respect, see the initial posting of this thread, but you people have no self-respect. None other is hunting you but your conduct is became the reason of your this condition and position.

Do you people talk with your Bahana like this?

Originally posted by :sarvesh k sharma .0-9837271758

"

theek hai

munni bahan 

lag hi gya smjho

"

"

lage lage jab dard mahsoos ho ,

to bata dena hatta lunga..

"

Is this you people learned from Ram, Krishna, Ramayan, Geeta, Ved, Upnishad? Yourself shown your education and culture, none other.

I hope you people will ever remain like this.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     11 June 2011

I agree with the views of kkk.kishor.

Height of indecency and vulgarity!!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Sarvesh K Sharma
" AREE BHAI KYON LCI KO KOSTE HO!

BHED KI KHAAL MAIN CHUPE BHEDIYON SE

HAR KOI DARTA HAI!
"

Bhaiya jee, BHED KI KHAL MAIN CHHUPA BHEDIYA KAUN HAI YE AAPKO ABHI PATA CHAL JAYEGA JAB AAP "INSAAN KI KHAAL ME CHHUPE JAANWAR" KO DEHOGE.

YE DEKHIYE "INSAAN KI KHAAL ME CHHUPA JAANWAR' JO APNI BAHANA KO HI "KYA KEH RAHA HAI?", AISA TO SIRF JAANWAR HI APNI BAHANA KE SAATH KARTE HAIN;

16 February 2011, 23:41  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*

VC/Panchamved Open University *love gure* [Enjoy KAVI SAMMELAN & MUSHAAYARA in my profile]

[ Scorecard : 555]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Dear Sarvesh Kumar Sharma, None other is your enemy but the conduct of you people are your enemy. I gave you respect, see the initial posting of this thread, but you people have no self-respect. None other is hunting you but your conduct is became the reason of your this condition and position.

Do you people talk with your Bahana like this?

"

theek hai

munni bahan 

lag hi gya smjho

"

"

lage lage jab dard mahsoos ho ,

to bata dena hatta lunga..

"

Is this you people learned from Ram, Krishna, Ramayan, Geeta, Ved, Upnishad? Yourself shown your education and culture, none other.

I hope you people will ever remain like this.

AB AAP HI BATAIYE KI IS JAANWAR NE RAM, KRISHNA, RAMAYAN, GEETA, VED, UPNISHAD, PURAAN SE YAHI SIKCHHA LI HAI?????????? KYA IS JAANWAR KO SABHYA SAMAAJ ME JEENE KA ADHKAAR HAI??? 

AUR AISE JAANWAR KO LCI ADMIN NE APNA DARBARI BANA RAKHA HAI JISE KOI BHI BAHAN APNA BHAAI NAHEEN KAHNA CHAHEGI KI PATA NAHEEN Y JAANWAR BHAI KAB US PAR APNI GANDI NAZAR DAAL DE???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register