Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LCI is my new home !

Page no : 3

Rani mangal (Secretary)     30 June 2010

ALL Friends,

The LCI is a larger stage and platform then Parliament. Let us compare the LCI as parliament of our nation. At this Home any likeminded perrson can come and share everything being a larger house if compared with regular smaller home. The beauty of this House is that there is no EXIT gate. Only heaven is the exit route from this house.

Pl. enjoy evry spare second with the member of this LCI

Best wishes for all

Rajendra Kumar (self employed)     02 July 2010

Dear all,

Suddenly I visited this site and realized that since years together i missed my so called professional home. Now friends on this site have expressed their views and I liked all of them with specific comments of organizing a personal meeting, home described much better than parliament, home which noone likes to leave etc...

Now I would say that this home is well decorated to capture imege of every member who wants to creat wealth of his own with due respect to all members. Contribution and opinion of family members is the value added wealth which is not attracting any VAT or Service TAx.

Pl. enjoy this home. it is opened for every likeminded member.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     02 July 2010

Well said Rajendraji.  Keep adding to the strength of this mighty portal with all your expertise to make all of us to improve and gain the required professional skills to stay in the race.

Rajendra Kumar (self employed)     03 July 2010

Dear All,

I would like to share knowledge on any law. I request other members to post their queries to share knowledge of each other. This will improve professional skill of all without any obligation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register