Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LCI is my new home !

Page no : 2

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     04 April 2010

Nothing to worry about money Jitendraji.  If we are behind Professional ethics, sincereity and hardwork, MONEY would in fact chase us.  LCI would stand with us solidly with all our endeavours upfront.

(Guest)

You are all finished realising the sweetness of this forum and almost in the exit gate of this sweet forum, but I am still tasting the nectar and next task is search for words to express my joy.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     04 April 2010

My dear sir... Your presumption is absolutely incorrect. Greatness of this forum expressed in the form of Sweetness has no exit gates and we professionals have come to stay in this home and measure as to where we actually stand in the race to success in other endeavours.  LCI always need Tech-Savvy lawyers to proactively and virtually participate in every debate posted in the forum. I salute the 60K plus membership who have made this portal a strong base for the legal fraternity to blossom in their careers.

charushila (Lawyer)     05 April 2010

LCI IS REALLY A SECOND HOME WHERE WE GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND FEEL PROUD TO BE THE MEMBER OF LAWYER FAMILY  

shrikant chede (law officer)     05 April 2010

i am also a family member

Navin Arya (Administrative Head)     05 April 2010

Very true Mr. Gundlapallis

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     06 April 2010

Now why dont we plan for a get together?  Does LCI has any plans to organise anything such sort of? 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 April 2010

Yes indeed I am addicted to it I cannot come out of it easily. 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 April 2010

Yes Indeed I am addicted to it, I cannot come out of it easily.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     06 April 2010

Let LCI organise a organize for the legal fraternity to exchange views.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     07 April 2010

Arey Waah!!   Lawyers too have poetic skills...

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     08 April 2010

MAY I ADD ONE THING MORE BROTHEREN - DON'T WASTE TIME - TRY TO ACCRUE MORE AND MORE KNOWLEDGE. SHARE THE SAME TO OTHERS. THEN LCI HOME IS BLESSED WITH PRETTY GOOD CHILDREN.

N.B: WE MUST FINE OUT A PLACE TO MEET TOGETHER SO THE RELATIONSHIP OF BROTHERHOOD WILL BE CEMENTED. ADMINISTRATION MAY TAKE INITIATIVE FOR THIS MEETING.

Ankur Garg (Company secretary)     08 April 2010

Really pleased to see the harmony between the members. You guys are the real strength of LCI.

Wish you all the best and keep up the spirit. 

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 April 2010

Dear all, I was cursing myself for takin up law as a profession, but  after joining LCI I found real meaning in my Profession. Thanks to all the members of LCI for the contributions. 

1 Like

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     10 April 2010

Do anyone know how old is LCI? When it started?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register