Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lci expert neglects family

Page no : 3

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2014

(Guest)

Madam,

Hope all is fine now.  Your husband is doing social service.  God bless such people very much indeed.  You are blessed indeed to have such a guy as your husband.  Kudos.  All the best.

(Guest)

Hi Helping Hand,

In fact, what I guess, both the wife (querist) and her husband had been making fun of the LCI members. You can very well see that the smart lady teacher Sumita (the querist) would have rarely replied the questions of the members for all this long period of more than one your after she preferred to post his complaint. Even she did not respond to my small query of 7 months back, i.e., "If addicted to LCI queries, your husband must have responded on this thread. Has he not yet for the last more than one year of your query?"

Ultimately, when both Shri Raj Kumar Makkad and myself disclosed his name, you could see the face of the husband, but without even a single word, as his comment, as you can see before your own post. I wonder, what could be her intention to appear without any message recorded in the blank slot. After all what was her intention to post such a complaint, when she did not want any solution. Probably a publicity gimmick in favour of her husband, may be to to arise curisity of people to guess who that fellow is who try to appear several times at  the Expert's forum even against a single question.

Anyway, their object is served in drawing attention of the majority of the members. We must congratulate at least the querist for her innovative method.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2014

All your guesses are absolutely right, it is expert Mr.Sudhir Kumar, who deserves the praises and appreciations.   Thus madam Mrs. Sudhir Kumar should shed away her ideas of contemplating any action bringing disrepute to his reputation or otherwise.  He is one among the distinguished personalities,  she should be proud of the fact.  Thus, even if she is not motivating him, let she not discourage him.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register