Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2013

How is he now

Sumita (teacher)     28 September 2013

no change

Sumita (teacher)     28 September 2013

why should he listen to my PM when he does not listen to my shouting

498 A fighter (Advocate)     29 September 2013

@Sumita

you also put the your query and seek advice by fake id on this problem and see what solution your husband give to you surely he will give you some legal advice as he is doing social work of helping to others then you follow his advise that will be good to you, and by his advise you can get rid of his addiction problem and he may get change because the solution is provided by him only otherwise let him do his work and think he is busy in FALTU kaam or useless work like mad man and you cant improve any mad person, send him in asylum of your house means make one room with his computer and name it as your huasbands "PAGALKHANA"

Sumita (teacher)     02 October 2013

I believe that this forum is of intellectuals and no fool can be within top 20. I also know him for the past 25 years.  I know he is not fool so he cannot be trapped in query by fake ID.

I believe he has seen this query.

I cannot believe him to be busy in FALTU kaam or useless work like mad man.
 He has been thanked by many persons. I feel elevated when I see he advises a dowry victim woman.

He cannot be termed as a lunatic because even my colleagues and friends consult him. His suggestions are deep.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     02 October 2013

if he is doing pious and gentle work then instead of rsisting him help hi and make his place on first top of all not among top of 20 then feel proud that  you are wife of such a great man human being.

so only two way left to you either support him or leave him.

if he is good help him or not good to you left him.

Sumita (teacher)     14 April 2014

four days are left to the daughter's marriage and he is still addicted to LCI advise

Sumita (teacher)     16 April 2014

three days left to daughter's marriage he is still logged on to LCI.

alia_alian (journalism)     19 April 2014

Dear Sumita,

I feel very sorry for you and your daughter.Some people never understand their family value and refrain themselves from family responsibilities.We, therefore started  an organisation who works for such poor families .We provide father/ mother on rent to perform rituals necessary in a traditional marriage.If you want to avail our facility then we can arrange for a person who will act as a father of your daughter temporarily and perform "Kanyadaan".

NB: Charges apply as follows

1. Height of person below 4' is 90 k
  2. Height 4' to  6' is 45 k
  3. Above 6' is 90 k.

These rates are for 3 days and 3 nights.

If you need then PM me.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2014

Madam,

Hope your daughter's marriage went on well and I believe that your husband, the great LCI expert and a good gentleman who is sacrificing his valuable time to some dedicated and selfless social service to the distressed and needy people through his knowledge and experience and had always been rendering very valuable and  highly appreciable opinions and suggestions to one and all and was found to be very humble and polite in all his replies; while busy with his appreciable services, had taken care of proper and perfect solemnization of your daughter's marriage.  Believe it or not  I have a very high opinion and good regards about him and after having read your posts posted continuously in the thread, my regards and good opinions about him have actually doubled. What I want to say is that you should feel happy and honored to have such a nice gentleman as your husband and being a teacher you can understand things better than anyone hence I sincerely feel that if you are not able to support him, atleast allow him to continue his dedicated service for the cause of the society by which you and your entire family members will be blessed by God, The Almighty.

1 Like

(Guest)

If addicted to LCI queries, your husband must have responded on this thread. Has he not yet for the last more than one year of your query?

alia_alian (journalism)     23 April 2014

@T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate

Sir, seems you know who is that LCI expert Sumita saying about.IF you know please disclose his name.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     26 April 2014

I congratulate Sudhir family who have so much faith, trust and mutual understanding. Move ahead and achieve all happiness in life and serve the humanity by way of this noble profession. 

alia_alian (journalism)     28 April 2014

Whoever he is if he spends so much time in replying in LCI then his score card must be very high and number of thanks he has got must be a large number.In this calculation,he must be in first 5 positions in top ranked members.

(Guest)
I also congratulate Mr. Sudhir Kumar and his family for his selfless charitable service.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register