LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpan Trivedi   29 January 2022

Lawyer needed for social purpose


I am Arpan Trivedi. I need lawyers who can file PIL for social purposes and individual  cases against Government officer/Government for weaker section.

Lawyer who are interested to give their services free are welcomed only, As I am just a common man who is interested to fight with govts officers/govt for needy people.

I will bear the other costs of cases from my pocket or if possible a lawyer fees if nominal.

If anyone interested please contact me.

Don't complaint against wrong happened be a person to fight and bring changes. I am giving you chance.



 4 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   30 January 2022

You may approach me for Uttar Pradesh only.
1 Like

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     30 January 2022

For West Bengal Region I am interest to provide pro bono services.

BS Rangi (President)     31 January 2022

I am also doing similar job in Haryana especially against the colonisers and dept of town and country planning and need pro bono lawyers at least for prompt advice and also check my drafts .seeking guidance as to how to go about.

BS  Rangi ,President RWA


Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 January 2022

Search from local Bar Association or contacts, however, it is not a legal query for consideration and obligation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register