LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mallikarjunareddy (clerk)     04 December 2011

Law for government job

Dear sir, my brother was recently selected for the post of sub inspector in central police organisation, in CISF department. two years back he was binded over before mandal executive magistrate(mro) for 6 months u/s 108 . he succesfully completed the bind over period without any remarks. He do not have any cases before the bind over or after till now. only he is having is bind over u/s 108 in 2009. Now as he got job , will this become any problem for his job in the police enquiry?

Please help in this matter and show us a solution sir, this is his life matter.

Thanking u,

Yours sincerely,

MALLIKARJUNAREDDY B.

Learning

5 Replies

pervez (adviser)     04 December 2011

It depends on what service rules speaks about... My advice is that not to hide any facts while seeking appointment.. search the relevant rules on net or contact some one in the same dept who can procure staff rules.. you can also think of asking staff rules under RTI Act by paying requisite fee .... after going thorugh the same youcan decided further action.... 

1 Like

Thank u very much sir,

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     04 December 2011

Dear Mallikarjunareddy,

For a person seeking a Govt. job, he should not have involved in  any criminal cases.  

Anyhow, as u mentioned, ur brother has completed the bind over period and it appears that he was neither accused nor chargesheeted for any offence.

So, no problem. Be happy.  It will not come in the way of his getting a job.

All the best.

1 Like

Thank u very much sir, yes sir he do not have any charge sheet and he was not taken to court too. sir but the language which police written is very hardcore. The FIR says that he is a strong sympathiser of maoist party which is 100% wrong . They made this allegation and kept under bind over. so do this thing in the FIR make the police to stop job for my brother or they will just see the section 108 and bind over and let him continue in his job.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 January 2012

This is a repaed query.  I have replied to you long back.  I will diagree with Mr Sridhar Parthasarthy. A Govt employee can loose job without Inqiry under Rule 19 of CCS(CC&A) Rules if he is reasonably believed to be involved in subvertive activity. Here is a case wehre he was bound for good conduct due to suspected pro-maosist sentiments and the court was convinced. He did not challange this order. Do not expect the police to silently watch heloplessly and allow this persons to join CISF. They may even formally arrest him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register