Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narmatha S (Business)     16 November 2011

Land survey


I want to survey my land and get patta. but thr is a case in portion of my land that some 2 - 3 people are asking a path way in tht since they have no go from that.

So they are opposing the survey of my land and getting patta

what shd i do ......

i need a urgent help on this since i am planning to build a home.

Thanks in advance.


 1 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     16 November 2011

you can survey your land and it purely for the purpose of getting patta, so no legal right to stop or giving trouble you to disturb the measure ment.  So if any restriction or disturb then complaint to the nearest police station or your village head to give protection for the same.

Easement right will be settle later,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query