LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arijit Pan   21 August 2020

land property separation issue

Different dag no resident is trying to enlarge his one side ( East side) boundary by 6" & 9'' from both corner & snatched it by gathering political persons. Here rule is to build a building by leaving 3'3" from total buying plot. instead of not leaving 3'3" they r snatching more 6" &9". what i have to do?? my all documents are ready and okk. plzzz give me some solution

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 August 2020

Facts posted by you are not clear and vague.

Redraft facts of your post.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 August 2020

Everyone has to abide by the permissions/approvals given at the time of construction given by competent authorities like Village Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation.   In case of disputes on area of land, a request can be made with that authority and prescribed fees can be paid for resurvey and measurement of land.   A citizen can seek certified copies of that approval of plan/construction and if there are deviations, those violations must be reported to Municipality and a follow-up action has to be taken.   If the Municipality fails to act, local advocates can be approached for bringing injunction for such illegal grabbing of land and for further remedy.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 August 2020

Yes, the facts posted lacks clarity.

Vivek Mishra   26 August 2020

Hi, My name is Vivek, I am 20 years old and I am a resident of pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh. And belongs to a poor peasant family. And I am preparing for SSC-CGL. For the last one or two years, a couple of people from my own village have been having trouble in plowing the land in my father's account. They are in a position to grab the land in my father's account and hence he and my father and Want to implicate me in a false cause so that we have to obey their conditions. These people are very low-minded people.They can use all possible, wrong methods that they can do. They have already taken the land of one or two poor people in an impartial manner.
Please give me proper advice that they also get good lessons and there is no reason for our family.
please help me

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 August 2020

Mr.Vivek.  You have done the same thing like couple of the people of your village.  This post was created by Arjit Pan with a different issue and you can not grab the space and post your issue in some other's already opened posts.   Please post your problem as a separate post and you can get exclusive guidance from experts though there is no litigation issue.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register